A leading Czech independent pharmaceutical producer of pharmaceuticals for human use is looking for a suitable candidate for the management position of Head of Intellectual Property and Patenting.
Head of Intellectul Property and Patenting
What you will be responsible for
- Building and leading the Intellectual Property and Patenting Department, which will be responsible for ensuring protection of IP for existing products and products at the development stage.
- Finding creative strategies for the protection of intellectual property for existing products and products at the development stage.
- Supervising on the design of products under development in terms of protecting them with patent.
- Preparing and submitting patent applications.
- Preparing patent background research, FTO, etc.
What we expect of you
- University degree in pharmacy, medicine, chemistry or science
- Legal qualification (e.g. IPPV specialized study in the Intellectual Property Office)
- Minimum of 5 years’ patent issues experience
- Working knowledge of patent databases
- Experience in conducting and evaluating patent research
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skill
- Ability to work concurrently and efficiently on a variety of projects
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must
What we can offer you
- Creative work in Czech pharmaceutical company with an international orientation
- System of company benefits (flexible working hours, meal vouchers, contribution for pension insurance, contribution for public transport, 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, Multisport card)
- Well-developed training system
- Possibility of professional growth and development
Start date: immediately or by agreement
KontaktPRO.MED.CS Praha a.s.
Lada De Corte