A thriving pharmaceutical company with registered office in the Czech Republic in Prague, with a strong position not only on the Czech market, but also in East European countries and Asia, which generate 90% of its turnover from exports, is seeking candidates for the position of
- Systematic monitoring of worldwide scientific and medical literature which is an integral part of our day-to day drug safety operations.
- Searching via validated databases, screening of abstracts for identification of potential safety reports.
- Targeted literature screening that promotes preparation of Periodic Safety *Update Report, risk-benefit analysis and drug safety assessment.
- Provide full support to local person for pharmacovigilance in monitoring of local scientific and medical literature.
- Working with drug safety management software, preparing safety reports.
- Working with European Medicines Agency database (XEVMPD).
- Assure pharmacovigilance training of all employees who participate in performance of pharmacovigilance system.
- Prepare the quality control documents, ie. Standard Operating Procedures and operation guidelines.
- Liaison and cooperation with internal departments and external partners.
- Master Degree in life sciences, pharmacy or health related disciplines.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance is an advantage.
- Fluent English, other language is a bonus.
- Ability to present.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Result and solution oriented.
- MS Office, Internet communication and electronic databases.
- Interesting and diverse work in a dynamic Czech pharmaceutical company with predominantly international activities
- Attractive financial compensation
- Interesting benefits
- Start date by agreement
- Employment for a specified period (maternity leave)
KontaktPRO.MED.CS Praha a.s.
Lada De Corte